Are you looking to further your experience in the child care field at a fun and rewarding center? Bright Beginnings may be just the place for you!
Experience in a leadership role in the Early Childhood Education(ECE) field is required as well as a CDA or at least 12 credits in ECE.
At Bright Beginnings we offer:
-Health insurance for eligible employees
-Twenty+ hours of valuable, paid annual training
-telemedicine health benefit at time of hire
-Eligible to purchase supplemental AFLAC health insurance after 90 days of employment -401K plan with employer matching after 1 year of full time employment
-Paid Holidays after 1 year of full time employment
- 5 days of paid vacation and 5 paid personal days to use as desired after 1 year of full time
Visit the employment tab on our website at www.brightbeginningselc.com to complete the application online or apply in person at any one of our five locations. Please contact our Personnel Administrator, Ashlee at 341-1202 if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"